I’ve come across a few resources of interest lately. Here they be:
- “The Center on Faith & International Affairs offers a selection of syllabi from universities in the U.S. and abroad” on “courses discussing religion’s role in politics.” See list.
- Peace and Justice Studies Association Blog
- A “comprehensive, annotated guide to peace studies and conflict resolution programs at colleges and universities worldwide. This edition profiles over 450 undergraduate, Master’s and Doctoral programs and concentrations in 40 countries and 38 U.S. states.” View here.
- Canadian School of Peacemaking — 2011 Courses at CMU (June)
- Summer Peacebuilding Institute — 2011 Courses at EMU
- Book: Conflict and Development (Mac Ginty & Williams)