Today’s list is shorter than usual. I’ve been distracted with other things.
- Thumpers. Bill O’Reilly is right: Conservatives should stop thumping the Bible to justify their views on gay marriage—or anything else. (William Saletan, Slate)
- Sex Trafficking: High Tech’s Humanitarian Revolt Against the Johns (Rebecca Iliff, Huffington Post)
- The poor and democracy (Mahendra Lawoti, eKantipur)
- Woody Harrelson ‘Ethos’
- Is that enough money to still call it Owlcatraz? (Sports Illustrated)
- SOA Watch Delegation to El Salvador (SOA Watch)