These questions keep returning to my mind as I make the normal, daily decisions of life:
- Will this make me happy for the long-term or only the short-term?
- Is this an investment or an expense?
- Will this make me healthier or drain my life?
- Will this increase peace, justice, and compassion in the world, or is it at the expense of someone else’s pursuit of health, happiness, and freedom?
- Why do I continue to engage in Facebook conversations thinking they’re remain respectful and mutually enlightening?!